Monday, March 25, 2024

Fellow Canadian

 A fellow Canadian offered up a little trade, and who am I to say no when it means getting more Timmies cards for my hocky collection?


I have to say, the Leaf players for the set are all lights out great players...now if they can just play that way in the playoffs....

Not only did nordiques24 (from Quebec, of course), send along 3 2023-24 Timmies Leafs - one of which is for the base set build, the others for the team set, but a 1994-95 Parkhurst Tall Boy Tim card as well.

I try to throw in an extra card or two when I can, and if I think it fits the collection of who I am trading with, always a nice touch, and I also like getting rid of the extra cards these days too.

The Tall Boy wasn't a need as I happened to have it, but it still has a home with my additional Leaf cards.

Always appreciate the trades, many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment