Sunday, March 31, 2024

So How Will These Do?

 I picked up a couple grab bag packs of Pokemon cards when Boxing Day shopping at Pastime Sports on the web, so I figured I'd crack those today to see if they are any better than the Dollarama offerings, and then I could give the cards to my kids since they like to collect them.


Simple enough packs, as you can see $2, and looks like there are 10 cards in each - so a little light, but I get it given prices these days, but a new pack these days can be had for $5.


A couple trainer cards and a bunch of Pokemon I don't know...okay, I heard of Igglybuff at least - I presume related to Jigglypuff somehow.


*Sigh* - nope. Not a fan of lands/energy cards in repacks. I mean, these are penny cards, and make me think I will be seeing a couple lands in the Magic repacks I picked up.

Let's see if the second is any better...


Lucky Charmander is cute, but that's about it for me in this one. Catterpie isn't too bad either, but nothing to write home about in the pack.

The lands finish it off and leave me saying...nah, would pass on these going forward given what I had in the couple packs. Hopefully the other grab bags are a little better....whenever I get to cracking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment