Thursday, March 21, 2024

Oops I Did It Again

 Even though I haven't even really opened any of the purchased products from boxing day that I picked up from www.pastimesports.ca, I already places and received a second order, which I placed for two reasons which are....silly....


I literally only need a single card from the 2017 Topps WWE set - #1 The Rock, but as the single card doesn't seem to be in anyone's TCDB collection, and is a few dollars online - I figure, why not try my luck at a booster. These boosters I can't find at a decent price elsewhere, and will be nice for my wrestling fix, and hopefully resolve my Rock problem.

Second, they had a couple Minion baggie figures for less than a dollar each, so I picked up the two remaining...


I also picked up a pack of 1989-90 O Pee CHee hockey cards for the unopened pack collection, and in the two orders, had enough points for a set of dice for free....so....TA DA!

As for the minions - they squeeze and light up, so the material yellow skin is easy to see through. Let's see how they scan...

Funny enough as you don't see the skin, but can see the battery inside which makes them light up when squeezed.

I should get through the rest of the COVID lot in the next month, and I figure by the start of May - the next fun project as I plan to start working through and ranking the various boxes I have purchased and back logged for opening. At a glance, it looks like about 40-50 various blaster, blister, box, repack or similar products across baseball, hockey and wrestling. Fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment