Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Check this checklist

Some checklists are better than others - some are a part of the base set, some are inserts not included as an insert set, others are a separate insert set. No matter the inclusion, I always appreciated the fact that these use to be the way to know what cards were in a set. I am glad these haven't gone by the wayside even with the checklists for sets now basically being fully available online instead of on card.

Highlights:

Rather than a simple list of cards and possible a picture, the McDonalds set had an insert of checklists and used these photos of stars as children which is a great touch. This is the second I have of the 10 card insert set.

The rest
Keepers:

Shiny! I appreciate the subtlety of the 2006-07 SPx set compared to the 2003-04 SPx, but happy with these in either event.

Traders:

Quite the chunk of 2007 Topps rookie cards. I guess I didn't quite get all of them in the last post, and the group of rookie cards is a nice add as well as most being new to me.

Through 2580 Cards:
Specific Accomplishments:
- Completed 2007-08 Upper Deck McDonald's Checklist Subset (6 cards)
Hockey Baseball Basketball Football Austin Powers ET Star Wars Rocky KISS Clue
Toronto 45 5
Inserts / Var Kept 91 4
Error 11 1
Keep 703 87
Doubles/Sell 237 13 482 578 226 8 5 2 3 1
Doubles Inserts / Var 17 24 37

No comments:

Post a Comment