Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pack Attack - 2007-08 Fleer Hot Prospects


It is packs like this that make me miss the junk wax eras. This pack has all of 4 cards in it - that's it - 4. Not 10, 15, 17, not a rack pack or cello full of cards, just a pack of 4.

The base set is 256 cards and at this point I have all of 9. I don't expect to get much of anything specifically for my collection, but let's see...


Well - first card in and I'm happy as this is more than I would have expected to get...


Would you believe one of these is actually a card I already had in the 9 cards I had ahead of this pack.

Definitely a win of a pack, as much as that can be said for getting 4 base cards in a pack of 4 cards. I don't mind having these cards or getting them in trades, but will not be going out of my way to buy these packs for opening...

No comments:

Post a Comment