Monday, March 25, 2019

Taking a Kane-ing

Some times packs make it easy to find something to talk about. I pulled these two cards out back to back. I wonder if there is someone specific the pack had in mind to feature for this one...




I find it odd with Evander not in blue between Winnipeg and Buffalo these days. He is a winger good for a point every other game. He never reached that top echelon of players in the NHL, but has always been a solid part of the team he was on.

Actually, speaking of blue...




Yeah - let's keep the blue train rolling with a couple Blues players.

Then we end with one of these things not being like the others...




With all the blue, Beleskey must feel a little out of place in this pack...

Actually, in looking these up, I noticed that the base set is actually set up to be base, short prints, and then high number short prints. I mean, why can't we just have base, and inserts? I am going to go back and pull the short prints as I think I will be counting these as part of my inserts and parallel collections. Basically a collection of everything non-base I guess...might be the easiest way to look at it....*sigh*.

4 packs, 24 cards, 71 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment