Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Quad Wars - 1990-91 Upper Deck Hockey - Bottom Left

So I am pretty comfortable saying that a holo card insert comes every nine packs, as one more showed up here. Unfortunately, the disappointment is, it is the same Gretzky as last post. This is where the "completely random" comes in to hinder the packs. In this stack, I also had my first pack which contained duplicates of the same card - and it happened twice.

So that just leaves the highlights to be the Leafs:


One add to the error binder...

(okay - second copy, so one is with the "set" and one for the binder).

This just leaves the "what else I needed" highlights....

Nice to get some of the earlier cards in the set because I was missing much of the first 50 cards or so anyway. Nothing spectacular otherwise, but now we are at 60% completion...



No comments:

Post a Comment