Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Quad Wars - 1991-92 O Pee Chee Hockey - Bottom Left

Hello again. Hopefully the pattern will break today and I can move along to completing this set. I have a feeling I am going to end up around 10-12 cards short when all is said and done, but maybe today will change my mind on that.

Pack 1:

Yikes, some repeats from the other stacks, so I'm not sure this is going to go very well today.

Pack 2:

Nice to see Wendel...

Pack 3:

Back when Sharks were all the rage - too bad that the team was horrid in the early years, unlike the Golden Knights which seem to have a good chance at maybe even the playoffs this year (I would guess not overly likely, though with Fleury, could get some wins just standing on his head).

Pack 4:

A double Leaf pack is nice, but still - too many dupes going on in each pack.

Pack 5:

Perfect example of dupes, but atleast one dupe Leaf.

Pack 6:

Ah - Rob Ramage post Leaf time and another Wendel I will take, no problem.

Pack 7:

Another Glenn Anderson (I think that makes three now...)

Pack 8:

Great adds with Robitaille and Bourque as well as the dupe Hull - great star power in this one.

Pack 9:


Wow - very disappointing to only get about 20 new cards for the set and be at about 56% done. I thought for sure I would end up near 90% or so, but it looks like there is collation which causes the need for buying two full boxes I guess, to be able to complete the set (though you may then complete it twice). Well - I guess tomorrow we can see how far we get, but definitely a disappointing day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment