Friday, September 7, 2018

No Jays - but Okays

Another 80 card pack from Dollarama today, with half now, half tomorrow.

Start with the keepers - from a number perspective, no complaints here.



Not too early with heading back to 1986 Topps, but plenty of 1990 Fleer in this one.



1998 Leaf card here is the first I have come across - as I say, these packs are usually good for one or two surprises!



Actually, here is a second new to me set with TriStar Pursuit. I have never been a great fan of TriStar, but new is new. A stripped down uniform tells me unlicensed.

The only other keeper...

2008 Bowman Gold Parallel. With the red border, this one looks pretty nice - better than the base.

On to the duplicates...


Between 1987 Topps and 1990 Fleer, that's about a third of this half - hopefully a bit less on the other side tomorrow.

Overall, a bit flat today...but still good keeper numbers. At least, keepers for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment