Monday, April 22, 2019

A Stew(art) in the last pack

Here is the last dollar store pack I picked up in the US last year...



These have been pretty good for being half worth keeping, so let's see if that continues.



Best of the bunch is a nww to me Jays add of Shannon STewart.




A good stretch in the rest of the keepers as they go back to 1981 Fleer with Guidry, but one of the cards really shines to me - the San Diego Padres team card which is from 2009 O Pee Chee.

In getting this card it reminded me very much of the 2018 Topps Big League series which came out. Not sure if it was purposely done with a bit of a take on the O Pee Chee look from that year, but it's a decent similarity between the two.




A couple minor league cards which seem to be par for the course with these packs, though as I have said before - are not my cup of tea. The rest are sets I have completed and need no more of.

Not a bad finish of these. On to a baseball blaster from Dave and Adam's tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment