Sunday, November 3, 2019

Not the champion I was thinking

2015 Panini Stars and Stripes is not a set I care about in the least - though don't worry, still well above Triple Play sets like yesterday. I am not a big fan of minor league cards and the international teams are OK, but again, not really my interest.

For now, I am keeping the inserts in the insert collection, but I am not sure that will keep too much longer as I can't justify the sets, it's hard to justify the inserts.

So for those interested, the base cards which are up for anyone interested. At this point actually, I have a decent start to the set, about 20-25, which I'd gladly send along.



As for the inserts, I was hoping this Championship repack box would be a champion, well, in one way it is...



Well, gold medal winner maybe, but hasn't cracked the majors yet, still floating around AA ball.



We also have the every-other-pack odds on a Longevity parallel. Reminds me a lot of the Ultra hockey gold [parallel I believe from a few years ago with the words just repeating in the background.

3 pack, 23 cards, 49 points

1 comment:

  1. This product (and all of the Panini Team USA issues) are fun to collect. I'm sitting on a bunch of these 2015 Panini Stars and Stripes... just waiting to see who pans out and who doesn't.

    ReplyDelete