Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Seeing double

Well, for this card at least, I am happy to have the problem of it showing up in the first half of the pack yesterday, and a second copy in the half for today.



As I said yesterday, think this is a SN10 emerald parallel that doesn't have the SN on it. I don't want to get rid of either I think, but need to figure out where to stick these, do I put them in the error binder as that takes priority, or into the insert collection. I would have initially thought insert, but given I want to keep them because of the error, I think they will both end up there.

Either way - a cool card.

Oh, and a second example in this half as well...



Oh, and this half was much nicer on the Leaf side of things...



The In Action McCabe is a new one - nice.



 Similar to yesterday, a number of keepers shared between the excess period of early 90s, and a couple more recent flagship sets.

Dupes...



A bit surprised there was a couple repeat cards from the first half. Not so surprised there were a couple more 1972 revisited set from In The Game since, when these odd sets show up in one side, they tend to be in both.

Overall, I'd say this was a slightly better one than yesterday - too bad the couple Portfolion cards weren't new as this is the one place I see them here and there, and I wouldn't mind getting a few more cards knocked off that set.

1 comment:

  1. Those non-SN cards that should be SN'd are cool. I wonder if you threw them up on eBay... if you'd get some good money for them. I could see some player or team collectors thinking these are cool too.

    ReplyDelete