Monday, April 5, 2021

Repeat

 Another days of cards which cover football only, so let's take a look of what is here...


The bottom row of names are all familiar - never liked the Cowboys, partially due to their success against the Bills. Okay, mostly due to it.



Bettis is a solid pick up, but I still prefer the subset of the Pro Football Wekkly for highlighting the stars.


Checklists are alright too.


Again, a fine bunch of cards, just not for my collection.


Well - since those didn't really do much for me - how about a trade? I sent away a PWE of football cards I have no need for and got these in exchange thanks to TCDB member Shaggy69:




Mostly wrestling cards as I find these to be more scarce in trades - so if it is an option, it's my go to. Also - couldn't pass up on Heritage since it again, is harder to come by in trades.

Same is true about the Showdown baseball cards - so a nice bunch of cards to be able to turn some football cards into!

4 comments:

  1. It's okay not to like the Cowboys. Just saying. Plenty of good players. The Jerry Rice is my favorite of the group. The Triple H and Peyton Royce cards are nice as well though the photo on the Alexander Wolfe card is pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, no one really likes the Cowboys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's at least one guy...you know, the exception to the rule....

      Delete
  3. Nice Peyton Royce rookie cup card.

    ReplyDelete