Thursday, August 29, 2024

A Second Box

 As it says, going to share through a second blaster box of the three I have with hopes of at least getting all new base cards and maybe an interesting insert or two...



No need for keeping an unopened pack since I did with the last box, so maybe we get something neat in the bunch, though nothing out of the usual in feeling the unopened packs, but that doesn't mean anything...

Today, first pack and first five cards.

A positive first pack with all new base additions and a new rose gold parallel. Still liking the design, though the price for 35 cards in a box is only manageable because it was on sale when I purchased so I paid less than $15 including tax instead of about $25.

More packs tomorrow and hopefully more new for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment