Saturday, August 17, 2024

Surprise!

 I think these packs are now two iterations ago as the packaging here was after they had cardboard boxes, but before these bags were changed in design, and then changed again to a $3 stamped orange bag, but here we are...


I am sure we may be surprised, but sometimes, it's a surprise of how you didn't get very much for $2.


Not a bad start - I don't mind getting the card holders of any kind as they can get some use eventually. As for the 2010 pack, getting a Leaf card, even a dupe, is a great add from these given there are usually only 10-30 cards depending on the packs inside.


Winner from the 90s cards is actually the earliest of the bunch - the 1989-90 O Pee Chee Malarchuk as I needed that one, but no others.

One keeper here as well as the Helm card was the one I needed for another slow set build.

About par for the expectation with #11 above. These can do well if I get one of the original six packs for the Leafs or other surprises. Still a fun opening, but not a homerun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment