Friday, August 16, 2024

No Grinch Here

 Today (for my birthday), we have a quick share of a trade. If I get anything card related, I will let you know in the next day or two, but just a trade for share right now.

These came from TCDB user imthegrinch. I will say this is one of a few recent trades that I had mailing issues with in getting their side to them. This one, the US mail destroyed which is the first PWE out of about 500 that I have had that happen to. I have heard a number of recent stories about this becoming a problem, and I am tempted to slow down or stop trading at the moment to see if this eases back a bit, or if it will be come the new "normal".

In my side, we have a Topps Gold baseball card, a couple Jays, some wrestling content and a minor league card for added fun (which I will pass along similarly).

Oh, and a dog tag of Evan Boourne, can't forget that. Have to figure out how I am keeping it, but a neat pick up, and nice all around PWE for sharing today. Many thanks!

6 comments: