Friday, August 30, 2024

Boo To Dupes

 Two more packs of 2021-22 Upper Deck Artifacts today, and one would have hoped I'd be able to avoid getting base dupes in this box since it's only the second blaster box I'm opening, but I don't always have the best of luck on these things.


Well - if I was an Isles fan, this would be a great pack...but I am not. At least they were new to me base cards as the Suzuki and Tolvanen were duplicates.

A reminder of what the backs of the cards look like, which are fine and well in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately, a repeat of the first pack, top two are base needs, new for me rose gold parallel, and the bottom two cards are dupes I didn't need.

Not to complain too much I guess though as it likely means, I can trade them for other base cards from the same set, but that does mean stamps I wouldn't have to use if I just got what I needed in the packs...ah well....better luck tomorrow I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment