Sunday, August 25, 2024

A Trade With nsgarcia32

Just like it says, today is a share of a trade I made with TCDB member nsgarcia32 which included a few Bruins cards I won't share, and some amazing Leaf cards which left me feeling it was quite one sided in my favour. 


A lot to unpack here, but I love the Marner patch as he's one of my top guys all time with the Leafs. The couple YoungGuns cards are great as I may actually get to completing the Leaf base card team set having these now. The Allure magenta looks flashy with the design, and the first "singles Day Winter" card I have seen, let alone have with Tavares.

All great cards, but still...a couple team set completions...

Sure, they are small with the one and done and only two Leaf cards in the 2023-24 UD National Hockey Card Day base set, but I'll take them! Nice enough designs, and Auston and Doug make for a great two card Leaf set!

Another trade or two for sharing the next couple days, but if the rest are anything like this, that would be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I opened a lot of 1995-96 BAP... and one of the autographs I pulled was a Kenny Jonsson. Followed him for a few years in hopes he'd become a huge star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Kenny had a good buzz around him but never reached the height that initially people thought he could.

      Delete