Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Wooooooooooo!

I wish that was an exclamation of excitement in getting the one card I need from the base set but.... 


as you can see, The Rock is still nowhere to be seen. We see a couple non-bronze cards which showed up in bronze parallel earlier in the box - Aliyah and The Miz. We don't need any more Steve Podcast cards either.

We do have a bronze parallel of the man who is Ric Flair. It's a great picture of Flair from back in the early 90s. Styling with one of his classic robes. Will always think back to that first run and specifically at his 1992 Rumble win to capture the Title.

So, I spent $30 on this box and I didn't get the one card I really wanted. I guess the good news is, I will be opening the relic pack as I already have one of those in my unopened pack collection, so we can see how well it saves this box tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment