Monday, February 20, 2023

Looking For Leafs...

Another couple packs to open today...and since I am still not collecting 2018-19 Upper Deck MVP...fingers crossed for inserts and Leafs!



Blue Jackets hot pack. Alright, not a spectacular pack, but we do get a rookie base card of Matthew Highmore. After Chicago, he has most recently played with the Canucks.

Okay, this second pack is better. Sure a similar rookie card. Well, Bear has most recently been with Vancouver as well. This wins though with the nice goalie cards, especially because Rask can go to another home very quickly.

I know the rookie subset usually gets a slightly different colour than the base cards, but I don't like the colours here as much as other sets. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the more vibrant colours of the last couple years.

No comments:

Post a Comment