Sunday, March 19, 2023

A Couple More Trades

 Just as the title says, today we share a couple more trades with members of the wonderful TCDB community. First up, a trade that adds a couple more cards from the 2022-23 Tim Hortons set I am working on...


These three cards came from member jamestagli. I guess I need to get at least one of each Montreal card to complete the set...though sometimes I wonder if I should just leave them out. :)

The Andre card is great because I remember well the throwback card on the front too.

A second trade, this one with Mathieu Charbonneau who sent me a smattering of Leaf cards.


For my Leaf collection, I'll look for the different hologram variations from the early 90 sets, so we get some of those, including in French. The Leaf Limited Rookie is a one Leaf insert set which is nice too.

We even get a bonus 1991-92 O Pee Chee card on the end of things for a great PWE.

Many thanks to both traders, and all the others I have done trades with recently too!

No comments:

Post a Comment