Saturday, March 11, 2023

Wrestling With PWEs

 More PWE goodness, and today we get two different wrestling PWEs.


Yeah, so when it comes to wrestling cards, I decided that I want everything. I think being English language cards is about my only qualification - WWE, WCW, AEW, NWA, ROH, TNA, it doesn't matter, I want one of everything.

Granted, 98% of the cards will be WWE, but that's cool too. Here we get a number of different sets but 2020 Topps Chrome has the most entries with a couple base and refractors - but all of these from TCDB member JeffWestlake who I have had a couple great trades with now.


The 2020 Topps Road to Wrestlemania base set is the one of these most close to completion at almost 85% now. Finn Balor - I do wonder how different the last 5 years would have been without the injury after winning the world title as having to drop it immediately and be injury for a number of months definitely impacted his trajectory on the main roster.

The other small PWE was with Tdorsay...

It was for the 1985 Topps card on the left, but he also threw in the one on the right which is a dupe, but may be a quality improvement, I will have to check.

Love the wrestling card trades guys, many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Every now and then I think about busting a blaster of WWE cards... but for now I'm just focusing on singles of wrestlers I collect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an up side to just getting what you want - nothing wrong with that!

      Delete