Monday, March 20, 2023

Legen....wait for it.....dary

 A mix of hockeyt cards from the COVID lot today.


2006-07 Upper Deck MVP is a set build that is being made by this lot. The way we are going, I could be 60-80% complete on this set by time I am doing going through the lot. Here alone we basically get a Predators base set.


A couple more base sets with assistance in 2008-09 Ultra and of course, I don't have many of them but the Legends Upper Deck set is one I like and now have a handful of base cards for.

1996-97 Summit bugs me - I can't keep straight in my mind the base set, versus metal parallel, versus the premium stock. They are different enough, I just literally don't seem to be able to keep them straight.

Well, if I am going to get dupes of a 1991-92 Score card, a rookie Marchment isn't the worst card to get!

A good mixture of cards today...always a fun go through.

1 comment: