Wednesday, September 6, 2023

A Good Burrito

 A trade today from TCDB member Electric Burrito. I may not usually be a fan of burritos, but this one gets a big thumbs up.


A few trades recently which slowly add to the 1982 Topps base set, but otherwise, mostly Jays here.

The 1989 Topps cards are the glossy versions from the complete set distribution, so glossy with white backs for what it's work.

Derek is the only Jay in the 1992 Rookies deck of cards from Bicycle, so at least that's a one and done.

Here's where we get some special adds...

Three serial numbered cards! The Finest sure scanned bautifully, and I really miss the "old" Diamond Kings as the Panini ones from the last number of years just don't do it for me.

I've mentioned before that Chronicles as a set, just works to confuse me, but I will still happily add a serial numbers Jay to me collection!

1 comment:

  1. Diamond Kings are one of the many things that Panini shouldn't have tried to redo.

    ReplyDelete