Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Jeff Provides Football

 As the title suggests, the cards from Jeff include a small smattering of football cards which I will share today.


I mean, does any random bunch of football cards feel complete with out some 90s Upper Deck?


A bunch of newer Score cards, and I have to say, the design is very "Score", and I don't mean that in a bad way. Nice colour, maybe a bit big on the border, but solid front design.


Alright backs too, though I find too much wasted space with the bordering and design with the picture and logo - would rather stick them together and give more room for stats and write up!


A handful of insert sets represented, my favourite of which has to be...


the Next Level Stats cards. I mean, I am an accountant and the numbers just speak to me. Make them big! Make them proud! Apparently also make their border red because why shouldn't insert sets have parallels too?!?

All up for grabs in exchange for any Bruins cards - just putting it out there if anyone is interested. Now...going to need a little bit to get through all the hockey Jeff sent...

No comments:

Post a Comment