Friday, September 29, 2023

Jeff With More Puck

 Another assorted bunch of hockey cards from local collector Jeff, so let's take a look!


We start with some Pacific cards. The goalie shots are good examples why I think it's hard to get a bad goalie photo. The names could be a bit smaller design-wise, but the In The Crease insert isn't too bad.


Still not a fan of Ultra designs, but the gold medallion parallels are so uggie they work.


The Full Contact inserts are nice keepers, but the rest are solid trade bait. Skybox hockey just doesn't sit right with me, but I haven't seen a lot of them, so hopefully they make good trade fodder.


Absolute love the Leaf content (yay).

Overall, another solid bunch of fun cards to look at. I mean, Joe Sakic appearances don't hurt the star power either!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Theodore Crease insert is very cool. I collected a lot of Pacific back in the day but that was one of the years I missed.

    Also I have to check and see if I need that Sulliman for my Whaler PC.

    ReplyDelete