Sunday, June 30, 2024

Ahead on Leafs

 Back with another pack of 2020-21 Upper Deck Extended series packs from the box I bought a while ago from 401games, so let's see how we do on this one.


Not too shabby a pick up with a post-Toronto Optimus Reime. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Bobby Ryan who had his ups and downs.


Definitely a good pack overall in so much as not a single dupe in the pack, so good success there. I also thought, with all the blue and white on the cards, I'd end up with some Leafs in this one.


I wasn't disappointed...


Three Leafs in a single pack makes for a successful pack in my eyes. Still loving that Frederik card for a horizontal design. Too bad he didn't end up as successful a career in Toronto as the picture on the card succeeded in being awesome.

As for the insert today....one in 12 packs has one of these...

After a few years with the Kings, Gabe moved on to Winnipeg. His first year in Winnipeg was as successful and could have been more successful than his last in LA if he was able to play more games, but a good part of the lower games was injury like an enlarged spleen.

As for the card itself, design is fine and reminds me of late 90s Collector's Choice type of insert. A good pack for the day though, so very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment