Monday, June 24, 2024

Not Quite There

 Last pack of 2022 Panini WWE NXT 2.0 and the blaster I purchased (probably about 6 months ago), and we don't quite get to where I was hoping as far as base set completion with only about 48 of 125


Won't complain about a nice Gigi pick up or Ricochet, very good base cards there, but half new, and half not so much makes me sad again for the collation.


If I was going to get this many dupes, I'd expect it in the last pack of a second box, not while still in the first.


Bayley was amazing in NXT, really connecting with the fans and being a great over babyface. It worked well to start her main roster run as the plucky face, but she really found her way after turning heel. It wasn't right away, but she got there and did some great heel work with Damage Control (however you want to spell it). It was a great story turning to her great Wrestlemania moment this past year and winning the title. Always love her success as it's well deserved and I think she is not only a great talent now, but seems like a great teaching talent for the next generation as well.


Taking a best guess at inserts, the box was good - just plagued by poor collation which hurt the overall score. Ranking feels about right, so seems to be working so far for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment