Monday, June 17, 2024

Base Set - Check!

 Second to last day of cards from this box, and we get the base set completed.


Michael Jackson and the knock off of the Bad cover is the last card from the 33 card base set I needed. The puzzle cards finish off another one of the puzzle insert sets as well...

Nice. At least the song choices have a theme to them.

It took my until today in going through these cards to realize - CDs aren't really a thing anymore. I mean, it was a "yeah, okay, CDs" moment in seeing the cards, but kids now don't have CDs which is still foreign to me. I don't play them really either but I am sitting with about 100 CDs beside me - the collections from my wife and I with nothing newer than 25 years ago in the bunch, but we still have them!

I guess for those reasons alo0ne, we wouldn't see something like this again...for better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment