Saturday, June 29, 2024

Trades For Shares!

 We interrupt the regularly scheduled 2020-21 Upper Deck hockey extended series pack opening, with a couple TCDB trades to share. First up, a PWE trade with sspeegle.


We have the typical new to me Jays as well as a single 1994 Studio base set helper.

The 1995 Pinnacle Olerud is a Museum Collection parallel, my first such Jays card even though they were only inserted into every 4 packs or so.

The Sports Illustrated card comes from the 1998 Sports Illustrated World Series Fever set and the Extra Edition parallel which is serial numbered to just 98. The one is numbered 69.


Having the 1999 Topps boxed set, I added the UER cards to my want list so I don't forget about them, and picked up a few here.

We then end with a photo variation version for Tiedemann to close the great little PWE out.

The other trade to share is with member smitha1, and though I don't usually do trades for just a couple cards.. 

Hill is SN to 599, so I went for it. First such parallel for 2008 Topps Chrome, and well worth the little trade.

Back to packs tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment