Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Three Short

 Here we are - end of the 2001 Silly CDs box, and what do we have?

- A completed 33 card base set

- 9 of 11 sticker inserts

- 35 pf 36 puzzle insert cards


Not sure how Barney has any friends when he is throwing up all over them, but here he is in sticker form. At least we had no dupes in the stickers, so just ended a couple short. As for the puzzles, all done except...

One last missing piece.

I checked out TCDB and may be able to get one of the three cards at least, but the two stickers seem to be not so easy to find for cheap and given the box as a whole was $10, I don't feel like spending $10 on the two missing stickers, so we will see if/when I get them.

Where does this leave me on 2024 new product openings this year?


No surprise it is 3rd out of three, and likely to dip down further. All good though, I did get a complete set so could have been worse!

2 comments:

  1. My box should be delivered any day now. Not sure when I'll get around to opening it up, but if I can help you out... I will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated - and if you are short any, happy to do the same if I can!

      Delete