Sunday, November 29, 2020

Rushing Around

 The base cards today - whether it is hustle (loyalty and respect) or Lio - seem to be in a hurry.


I was never really a fan of Lio in WWE, but I am still ahuge fan of Mickie and Renee. Mickie can still go and I could see her go with anyone on the roster and know it'll be a solid match. As for Renee, sucks for her to part ways with WWE, but in all honesty, she will keep going on to bigger things in the "regular" sports world.


Speaking of other sports world, it's been interesting with Coachman having come back to wrestling - would have thought he moved on. Can't see Renee coming back to WWE per se.


We have the big man and...


The not so big man in the Lio Rush hot pack!

11 Packs, 81 Cards, 585 Points.

Let's finish with another tacked on PWE trade, this one with TCDB member MMekler30


Nicely continues the recent adds of Bowman related cards. As I say, Bowman doesn't do much for me with many of the prospect cards - here Luke and Brandon, neither of which actually played a game for the Jays, will still find a place in the Jays collection. A little cheaty to me, but for now, I'll accept it. I'm not quite at the point of just keeping for those who actually took the field for the team...

2 comments:

  1. Rikishi was the man. Can still picture him dancing with these two other guys. Forgot their names though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Cool (that also went by Too Much for a short time when they were heels) was the team made up of Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty.

      Delete