Monday, May 13, 2024

Tending to Pennies

 I think I'll continue with the trade shares at least for another day or two as I had a few that I somehow worked through in April, and put aside to share well....now. This was a small PWE trade with TCDB member Pennytendencies who sent seven cards my way...


The Zezel was incorrectly on my want list as I had it originally noted as a Leaf card, but as you can see - not so much. As for the line of rookie cards, 2007-08 Upper Deck Mini Jersey is a set on my build list and far enough along that I have these on my want list.

Stralman is the winning card to me as it completes the massive 2 Leaf base card team set. Still a happy success to me!

I was surprised to find a bunch of extras sent, though not much that was needed, but still cool to get and at least one Bruins card I know a home for...

I try to include extras where I can but definitely don't do so in busy season the same way as it's hard enough to just get the cards actually wanted pulled and sent out.

Appreciate the trade though, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment