Saturday, April 8, 2017

Cards from Brimose

Another day, another trade with a TCDB member. Today it was Brimose and another bunch of Blue Jays cards!


Quite the variety of cards in this one. Late 90s and early 2000 cards are very little represented still in my collection.


Interesting how the Topps Chrome scans - nice tint of blue to accent the Jays. I think the best card of the pack (and probably because I am a sucker for serial numbered cards) would be the Travis Snyder rookie.


I really like the black border parallel for 2010 Topps. Also happy to get the multiplayer cards from the 2014 and 2016 Topps sets.

Sorry to be a bit short, but with April being crazy busy with work, I definitely have a lack of energy and sleep these days. Really happy with the trade and thanks again to Brimose, look forward to another trade in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment