Sunday, April 30, 2017

The roof...the roof and a quick box showing...

The end of the month is here - and man, am I out of gas.

A somewhar short and sweet post today with three one-off wins from Listia from the past week or so to start...oh and last chance today to enter my quickie contest...see this post http://craziejoescardcorner.blogspot.ca/2017/04/a-bit-of-everything-and-post-500-contest.html for details.

All of these were needs for the Jays collection, so happy to get them, and being early Jays cards too is nice.


Love the simple design and large pic, even if it is all face instead of an action shot. Also my first 1977 Jay. I have mot of 1978, but for whatever reason, had yet to end up with any 77s



Another set poorly under represented - I only had a couple so this is a nice add...



As is this.

With end of April, I also picked up a box...

The second such box I picked up, in hopes the packs would be different than the first. I cannot remember exactly, but this looks almost identical...

One of these...


Two of these...


Four of these...


And the one ÈextraÈ...


So, at least some pack to open here later if nothing else, but not sure I am getting my $25 or so out of this....

Again, sorry for the short post...it will get better in May!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like the one I picked up.. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I went back, and looked at a couple on YouTube - 10 of the 11 packs are identical in each box...only difference is one pack...makes me miss the 10 or 20 assorted pack boxes when Target was in Canada.

      Delete
  2. I miss the repacks that Dollar Tree used to get

    ReplyDelete