Saturday, April 22, 2017

Dave is here man....

Just about a week to go, so forgive my short post today. I won a group of Leaf cards off Listia....all Dave!



I thought these were all new to me, but I actually already had the Power Players card, but not a problem to me. I always enjoyed Andreychuk - especially in NHL '94 for the Super Nintendo. I don't think the games at the time had quite the differences and intricacies of the game today, but there were definite differences in how some players played, and I always likes Dave's slapshot when playing Toronto (which was often). Good times...glad I still have my Super Nintendo still hooked up.

On that happy memory - have a great day, I'm off to work (actually probably already been there a few hours....or more...

No comments:

Post a Comment