Saturday, October 28, 2017

Bringing Back Another Pack from the CNE and Donruss '91

Another set knocked out of the Thanksgiving cards. There were about....say 500 1991 Donruss series 1 (the blue ones) cards. This is another set I already have completed and as such will generally be looking for Jays and error cards (and yes, some new trade fodder too I guess).

I didn't need more Jays for the team set, but did need a couple extra cards for the error binder....

I will take any reason for keeping Diamond King cards...

As for the Jays...


Anyway, here is another package of cards from my stop at the CNE back in September.

First up, some football that doesn't mean a whole lot to me and my collection, but let me know if any of them interest you...


As for why I picked up this pack...

The Johnny Ray was the card on one side - so that was good enough for me.


This Delgado prospect card puts this pack in the win regardless of the rest. Any surprise Jay card, especially one that I didn't have before, is a great add from these.


A few excellently photographed Stadium Club cards, though Tommy looks confused.


A random, early 80s Paul Reinhart Flames sticker...


Didn't need this though as 1991-92 O Pee Chee is competed and in my collection - but excellent photo with the Cup.


A couple 1995-96 Pinnacle which show how to waster a bit too much space with design on the bottom of the card...and lastly...


1992-93 O Pee Chee which at least is a set I don't have too much of, so these were nice adds.

Again, a bit of everything in this pack, but end up with 26 cards (well - 25 cards and one sticker).


No comments:

Post a Comment