Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Quad Wars - 1992 Upper Deck Baseball - Top Right

Another day, another nine packs.  bit surprised given the three holograms yesterday, that there were none today. What I did get were these:

I don't need the first of these, but did need the second. Can't say enough how nice these insert sets were - well done and a nice highlight of early 90s sets.


The Jays from these packs show that there was some duplication within these packs themselves. At least a Shawn Green rookie isn't the worst card in the world to get two of.


The highlight of the needs from these packs is a no brainer. These are sweet cards. Not only are they nicely done, but the background focus of stadiums is excellent. I enjoy a good stadium card, so these do a good job of representing those and giving the cards a special look you can't really duplicate in a real photo.

Well, now at about 52% for the set, and still half a box to go...I think yesterday was better given the gold holograms, but let's see what's left to pull.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Shawn Green. My favorite player of all time. That '92 Upper Deck was the first rookie of him I ever added to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shawn Green was a decent Jay, but with the stats and success, I more consider him a Dodger was I think his best years were there.

      Delete