Friday, December 22, 2017

Toronto Box Day 22 - Upping to 60

Here is the first day of having to go through a few more than the 40 cards a day I have been doing, let's see if it correlates to more keepers, or just a whole lot of dupes.


Well, not more than I was seeing as far as number of keepers, and a bit surprising that they are from the hey day of junk wax times, but still needed by me.

I thought I had the Gary Leeman Team Scoring Leader card, but apparently not. I like that this set give a great detail on the back of the top 10 scorers on the team (Gary had 51 goals in 1989-90 and was only one point ahead of Vincent Damphousse with 95.







Wow...that's a lot of Pro Set...I'd much prefer seeing more Leaf, Bowman or other sets I don't have tons of. Can't win them all I guess.

Blue Jays Leafs Other
New Base 57 140 44
New Other 16 10
Dupes Base 241 384
Dupes Other 6 2
Total 320 536 44 900

No comments:

Post a Comment