Monday, December 25, 2017

Toronto Box Day 25 - Merry Christmas

First, a very Merry Christmas to everyone out there reading this. Hopefully you aren't reading until late on Christmas day, or even just catching up on boxing day, etc.

I will be sharing my Christmas goodies early in the new year - no point adding them to the posts these days, but want to give them a bit more focus so the start of January it is.

I will start sharing the awesome cards that were sent over by dilemma19 one pack at a time over the next couple weeks. Yeah, these were that good that I'll take my time through them as well. Today we finish one insert set, and get a second down to one last card needed.




These are the remaining "no decimal" back Willie puzzle pieces which came out of 1991 Donruss insert puzzle.

As for the 1991 Fleer Sticker insert, I am just now missing the Pittsburgh Pirates team sticker and that one is done and can go with the 1991 Fleer set (then I just need the last few Visions inserts to have "everything".

An excellent first look at the cards from dilemma19.

Hopefully I'll have some surprise goodies from today's Toronto cards as a nice little Christmas gift to go with these.


Sweet to see some early 80s with Barry Bonnell. There is a marking on the back, so I wouldn't mind a cleaner one, but nice to have it as a fill in for now if nothing else.


Not only do we get some more 1991 Score American, a surprise showing of a Panini sticker too (I only have a few stickers here and there, so each one is a nice add.


A couple mid 90s too make for a good day (and on Christmas too - go figure).

As for the dupes...

Another early 80s with Woods, though as you can see, a bit of writing in the bottom left corner.





Not a bad day at all.

Anyway, hope that you and yours have a great day, enjoy!

Blue Jays Leafs Other
New Base 69 182 52
New Other 16 12
Dupes Base 278 463
Dupes Other 6 2
Total 369 659 52 1080

No comments:

Post a Comment