Monday, October 14, 2019

Incoming

A little behind on this one, for which I apologize to AirPete as I should have shared this a bit ago, but as I say, been busy and have gotten to it in due course.



The 2017 WWE Topps  Finishers and Signature Moves 50 card insert is one I am now about 7 cards away from completing. Wasn't expecting to pick up a couple from AirPete, but here we are!



A few adds for the error and variation collection, all of these being dupes as they are sets I have or are working on.



Picturesque maybe - a little over sized - absolutely, but I can live with that.

Lastly, some Leafs...



We end with a good number of newer O Pee Chee cards from 2017-18, which I did not have, including the Marner box card at the end, which was quite nicely cu out. I always find them difficult to cut out in any good fashion.

A great delivery from AirPete, and I look forward to trading again with him in the near future as we seem to be able to match up needs every few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment