Saturday, January 2, 2016

Kobe and some Ice Ice Baby...

Here we are again...another Santa Lot 20...

Highlights:

Any insert, parallel or variation is a highlight in my books *for hockey and baseball at least), but I have to also include one for basketball - though I don't plan on keeping it. The Kobe Bryant variation is pretty nice looking with the retro setup.




The 2007-08 O Pee Chee also has a nice shine to it, and I consider all the McDonald;s sets as insert sets just because they are specially made and sold (same with the Tim Horton's), but that may just be me...

Lowlights:

Well...there was this...I have a feeling these types of items may show up a lot here...



The Rest:
Keepers:
I have never held the Upper Deck Ice cards in hand, and the 2007-08 cards have a nice thick feel. I also have liked the SP cards generally, so nice to get some more, even if no Leafs.



Traders:
A couple basketball and football, and a couple O Pee Chee doubles which will go for trading - thought Jay has a nice bent corner and the other seems a bit water damaged.




Not as good as the first pull, but I can't complain as a lot of the fun is just seeing what you end up with and a great variety in the cards.

Summary to date:









Hockey

Baseball

Basketball

Football

Austin Powers

Toronto

2





Inserts / Variations

5


1



Error






Keep

18

2




Doubles/Sell

5


3

4

218

No comments:

Post a Comment