Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Just keep ripping...

Mid April means just half a month of working long (12+ hours) days and 6 or 7 days a week...once May is here...a little more normalcy, even if the deadline is extended for personal tax filings, I want as much done as possible this month. For now, let's take a quick look at some cards.



Don't think I am ever going to be a Carey Price fan, but this is a pretty card and adds another base along with Josi while Stamkos is a duplicate.



We saw Carter the other day in red die cut form, but get the base card here as well, but Jordan steals the show with a popping goalie stance taking up much of the card on that red die cut.



Last pack is a Barzal hot pack! Funny this has happened in a couple of the packs already. Gives a great comparison of base card versus red die cut. Add in Johnny and that's a solid pack to end on.

I will say, half way through (or just short of it) and I am a bit surprised that, as far as inserts go, haven't hit anything too rare, mostly cards that are every 4 or 6 packs. Maybe that'll be a bit more interesting from here on out.

15 Packs, 45 Cards, 154 Points.

4 comments:

  1. 12 hour days... 6 to 7 times a week? Dang man... I thought I had it rough. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even with the world as it is these days, just crazy busy still. Will get through as always though!

      Delete
  2. Hopefully that means the last packs will have lots of goodies. Good cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't miss my days with an accounting firm. I worked those hours and get it! Nice round of cards, though Blackhawk free. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete