Monday, April 13, 2020

Leaf of all Leafs for the set



Today's Timmies packs start with a Cale hot pack! One for one though in being all new cards.



Goalie hot pack! Again, two for two on being all new cards for me.



And....three for three on being all new cards for me, and of course the obvious first Leaf card for me from the set with card #1 - Tim Horton. Really like that he is card one in these sets, as simple as it is to make sense, some times these types of things, that make perfect sense, aren't done.

Also need to mention Ovi. As much as I am Sid first and kind of "meh" on Ovi, have to give him credit for getting to 700 goals this past season. At his age, can see him getting to Wayne unless he slows down on production, but not seeing any of that really creeping in yet. Not sure how I feel about it yet, but wherever he ends up, have to give him credit given the stats.

9 Packs, 27 Cards, 95 Points.

1 comment:

  1. I'm more of a Crosby guy too... but no denying Ovechkin is a scoring machine. It's pretty insane really.

    ReplyDelete