Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Finally got one!



There we go! Well, if you are going to throw a Leaf star from the past, Douggie is one that I'd take any day. 1,414 points in 1,414 games in the league, would take that in a player in the 80s and 90s, let along now when a point a game is a hard mark to reach.



When I pulled the Doan card, I paused at first because I thought the colour was a little off. Honestly, looks like a light blue, but apparently it is a green parallel.




Of the rest, what does it say that I really like the shiny foil log sticker the best?

Sorry for the quicker post today - but work is still quite hectic as it has been the last few months. Usually we get a bit of a break with a lull in May, but with the tax deadlines moving around, everything has just flowed together, so really it's been going heavy from February right through to the end of June.

Hopefully all will smooth out come July!

6 Packs, 54 Cards, 111 Points

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was pretty cool to see that 1,414 points in 1,414 games fact... but after checking hockey reference... it looks like Gilmour played in 1,474 games. The numbers are still impressive though.

    ReplyDelete