Thursday, June 2, 2022

A Quick Two

 Something a little different today from my stash of random stuffs I still have to open...


There was a time when these were still at the Dollarama's - honestly, haven't seem them in the last 6-8 months at least though, so let's see what we have inside...



My fave of the bunch would be the oldies pack - even though it will likely mean a bunch of 1989 cards because, that still counts! Let's start there...


Okay, could have been worse as you don't always get something going back to 1984-85 in these packs, so that's a plus.

Next up, the generic 6 hockey cards...


Well, a good variety here. No Leafs, and not much to keep, but a good variety. Coffey gets my thumbs up for the group.

Next, the 4 cards / superstar pack...


Always find these packs interesting to see who is considered the superstar. Sometimes it's easy to tell, other times, not so much. In this case...I don't care - I'm too focused on Blake - that's a pretty sweet card. I hadn't seen 2019-2020 Upper Deck Ice in hand - very nice design.

Let's end with the Pro Set pack...well, the "highlights"...

If I had opened this when it was new, it would have been a great pack. I mean, a Leaf, a couple captain cards, and a solid rookie card - not too much more you can ask for. At this point, it's still neat, but the cards are just everywhere, even 30 years later.

Overall - well worth the $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment