Monday, December 3, 2018

Pack Attack - 1988 Donruss Baseball

Today's pack...


See if there is a puzzle piece I need, maybe a Jay, or an error card, but otherwise the cards can really be for you if anyone needs them.



No luck on the puzzle piece, one I already had.



Almost forgot about the MVP inserts - I do actually need two of them, but Andre was one of the first I actually got. Andre was one of the players I got to see a bit of the end of his career, but missed a number of the great years unfortunately. Even just catching the last part of his career, could see what a great person he was, let alone ball player. It also helped that he teams with another player I really enjoyed at the time - Ryne Sandberg.



A pretty flat pack otherwise and nothing specifically for me to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment