Sunday, December 6, 2020

A Better Picture

 Today's pack provided something I have been waiting on for maybe a year.

Not in the base card keepers...


These provide a lot of talent outside the ring, not so much in action.

Same can be said for the bronze parallel...

This card is the winner for me....


I have a page with Titus and Dana's signatures (both gotten in person by my sister who knew a security guard at one of the events, so she got to meet a few wrestlers and got their signatures for me). I have two cards presented with the signatures, but they were cards from different sets, so I was hoping at some point to get two from the same set, and here we are as I now have both in this insert set.

Just makes the presentation that little bit nicer than having two completely different card sets showing.


Can't argue with the King being a legend...


or with the dupe being Bayley - could be worse.

18 Packs, 130 Cards, 771 Points.

1 comment: