Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Hurt and The Big Hurt

 A couple different hurts today - first one is the fact that, second pack in a row, contains all dupe base cards - all 6.

It's a solid six pack for sure, but just doesn't help with moving the set completion along.

This at least takes a bit of the hurt away...

Frank Thomas would definitely be a PC guy if I did such a thing. As far as fandom goes, it is those players that really connect with fans and seem down to Earth that really draw my attention, and Frank was always one for giving autographs, photos, and talks with fans. Not to mention, he always seemed to have a smile on his face.

4 Packs, 28 Cards, 64 Points.

2 comments:

  1. It seem liked back in the 90's people sided with Griffey or Thomas. I'm not sure why... but I went with Frank. Decades later both played such huge roles in our hobby and were both great guys who were good for the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty close for me, I liked them both, but as the years went on, I continued to like them both, but Frank wore on me a bit better.

      Delete