Friday, December 18, 2020

What's With The Red>

Not sure if we are headed down a very sad path as this pack is very much deja vu from yesterday's pack.

I lead off with another mascot which is heavily red in nature...


I can honestly say, I did not know hi name was Fredbird. I had seen him as a mascot, but he wasn't one that had stuck out enough to figure out the name for. The fact that he likes to playfully poke fans with his beak...I guess that wasn't really a problem in 2020.

The rest of the cards, yes again, all dupes...


Heck, with all the dupes, I am just waiting to see Joey Votto show up again. Though, I'd much rather get some Jays content!

6 Packs, 42 Cards, 78 Points.

2 comments:

  1. Fredbird wins this round. Nice Cain though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cain looks like he puts the effort in with the dirt, while it just comes easy to Fredbird.

      Delete